Auckland Adventure Jet's safety procedures follow very strict guidelines and are second to none. However, jet boating is an adventure activity that is not without some risk.
By participating in the jet boating activities provided by Auckland Adventure Jet Limited (AAJ), I agree to assume those risks personally and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, release AAJ and its employees, officers and agents from any liability, claims, losses, damages or expenses (including, without limitation, personal injury or death, loss of belongings and property damage) and any other losses which arise from my participation in AAJ's jet boating activities.
- Passengers who are pregnant, suffer back, neck or heart conditions and/or have any other pre-existing conditions or injuries must not ride with AAJ unless they obtain the Skipper's approval prior to departure.
- Passengers travel with AAJ at their own risk.
- I consent to receive any medical treatment which may be deemed necessary by AAJ in the case of injury, accident or illness suffered while participating in the jet boating activities and to indemnify AAJ against any claims in respect of this treatment.
- AAJ reserves the right to refuse service to those who are believed to be affected by alcohol or drugs and no refund will be provided.
- AAJ reserves the right to cancel services due to inclement weather, (defined as precipitation greater than a drizzle, wind and swell conditions), insufficient reservations any other unforeseen event or circumstances.
- Passengers may get wet and are advised not to carry any valuables whilst travelling.
- AAJ reserves the right to use any images for publicity purposes.
- Minimum height restriction of 115cm.
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children classified 14 years and under.
- Strictly NO phones and NO cameras.
- I agree to do and obey what skipper says at all times (and ensure that any children in my care do the same).
EXCLUSIONS: To the extent permitted by law, all our liability for damage to your property, disruption to travel plans, or mental injury is excluded. This exclusion is subject to any rights or remedies you may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.